Welcome Gregg Housh to the show.
In this episode:
- Live on YouTube and Twitch at the same time, finally!
- Health update, surgery coming soon (27th).
- Why are they remaking Road House?
- Beeper gives up, mostly.
- New Russian electric vehicle is the ugliest car ever made.
- The NRA is having its worst year since 2008, and we love to see it.
- Mike Flynn getting inducted into the Rhode Island Heritage Hall of Fame.
- Speaker Mike Johnson took his daughter to a creepy purity ball.
- Police in the UK can now do facial recognition on all 50 million faces in the license database.
- Giuliani declares bankruptcy in an attempt to avoid paying $148m.
- Elbit's web design and web hosting vendor, Naked Creativity, have cut ties.
- The US vetoes a UN resolution vote for a ceasefire in Gaza.
- 170 Epstine assiciates will be named in the new year.
- 200+ Substack publishers wrote a letter to the owners asking why they allow so many nazis on the platform.
- Using large language models (LLM) localy lets you turn off logging and ask it about all the fun stuff (and get answers).
To help me survive as I build out the show, please consider subscribing to my Twitch channel:Click here to Subscribe on Twitch
Or donating via:Click here to donate!
If you want some show merch you can check that out here:Click here for the merch shop.